The Blogger

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Monday, February 2, 2009

IUDS (Ipoh-To-Uni-Daydream-Syndrome)

Change of environment have hugh impact on me.

It makes me think too much;
It makes me confused;
It makes me waste my time daydreaming.

I would spend hours doing nothing, dazed, like I had just been through a major breakup and was left alone in my room to pick up the pieces all by myself. Fortunately, it doesn't last long. It wears off in just a couple of days.

I personally name it "Ipoh-to-University-daydream syndrome", IUDS for short.

The odd thing is, whenever I am suffering from IUDS, I am always inspired to write something, or do something crazy. Below is the fruit of my IUDS:

Forgotten
Everything I do, Forgotten
Everything I do IS Forgotten
Everything I do, will do Forgotten

Everything I did, Forgotten
Everything I did WAS Forgotten
Everything I did, would've been done Forgotten

Forgotten, always Forgotten

By: Cheang Kin Wai


3 comments: