The Blogger

My photo
Ipoh, Perak, Malaysia

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Ice-Cold; Hot-Spots

When I first went back to my college, I heard my friends commenting on the University's Upgraded wireless, Aruba if I were not mistaken. They were telling me that the connection was fantastic, and one of my friend even told me that he had supposedly downloaded "Spiderman" in less than 3 hours, I was skeptical at first.

Immediately, I rushed back to my room, turned on my friend's laptop, and streamed videos on Youtube. Surprisingly, the legendary connection speed wasn't a fable afterall. I didn't even need to pause when I watched the video, it played smoothly to the end. No buffering, no nothing. I was overjoyed.

Unfortunately, things changed when I went back to my college after the holidays. The wireless connection was bad as ever, maybe even worse compared to the previous semester. I couldn't log onto anything at all. My facebook, hotmail, even Google took forever to load. I am starting to wonder what was the upgrade about if the connection was as sucky as ever.

Writing this blog in the faculty's computer lab makes me feel uncomfortable. Well, maybe it is a good way to keep my blog short and straight to the point.

Post more updates next time.

4 comments:

  1. haha....i think later will get better. my place also blocking every web..haizzz....hope u c u write more...haha..i like short short blog..hahha......cuz cn read it finish in short time....^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh, I posted comment 2 days ago but tak appear pula.

    Aptly titled post man. I feel your pain, only that the Ice-Cold Hot Spots here are literal. The temperature's freezing and so is the Internet.

    See you in July! Looking forward to read more updates here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll write longer when I have better connection.. LOL

    ReplyDelete